Tuesday 2 December 2014

Our Vivaldi Inspired Stories.

I think they are going on a hike to visit the king - Summer

I think it is a parade of trumpets. I can see people dancing through the night. The moon is shining and everyone is happy.  - Gracie

I think children are skipping along happily to go and fly their kites. The kites are flying around doing loop the loops.  - Emilia

I think a family is going to a beach and they are going to have a party. -Lachlan

I think the classical music sounds like adventure music. In the music the adventurers are hunting T-Rexs- Alfie

I think someone is going on a treasure hunt and at the end they find a ballroom in a castle and in the ballroom is a huge chest. - Orla

I think a family is going to Sydenham Park to fly kites. The kites look like birds in the sky. Eliott 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.